1. Ludwing AB, Burton W, Weingarten J, et al. Depression and Stress Amongst Undergraduate Medical Students. BMC Educ 2015; 15: 141.
2. Schwenk TL, Davis L, Wimsatt LA. Depression, Stigma, and Suicidal Ideation in Medical Students. JAMA 2010; 304: 1181-90.
3. Klingsieck KB. Procrastination. European Psychologist 2013; 18(1): 24-34.
4. Howell AJ, Watson DC. Procrastination: Associations with Achievement Goal Orientation and Learning Strategies. Pers Individ Dif 2007; 43(1): 167-78.
5. Grund A, Fries S. Understanding Procrastination: A Motivational Approach. Pers Individ Dif 2018; 121, 120-30.
6. Besharat MA, Farahmand H, Lavasani M. The Mediating Role of Procrastination in the Relationship between Perfectionism Pathologies and Depression/Anxiety Symptoms. J Dev Psychol Iran Psychol 2018; 14(55): 235-247. (Persian)
7. Fernie BA, Bharucha Z, Nikcevic AV, et al. A Metacognitive Model of Procrastination. J Affect Disord 2017; 210: 196-203.
8. Steel P. The Nature of Procrastination: A Meta-Analytic and Theoretical Review of Self-Regulatory Failure. Psychol Bull 2007; 133(1): 65-94.
9. Ozer BU, Demir A, Ferrari JR. Exploring Academic Procrastination Among Turkish Students: Possible Gender Differences in Prevalence and Reasons. J Soc Psychol 2009; 149(2): 241-57.
10. Ryan RM, Deci EL. Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation: Classic Definitions and New Directions. Contemp Educ Psychol 2000; 25(1): 54-67.
11. Schraw G, Wadkins T, Olafson L. Doing the Things We Do: A Grounded Theory of Academic Procrastination. J Educ Psychol 2007; 99(1): 12-25.
12. Fee RL, Tangney JP. Procrastination: A Means of Avoiding Shame or Guilt. Soc Behav Personal 2000; (15): 167-84.
13. Popoola BI. A Study of the Relationship between Procrastinatory Behavior and Academic Performance of Undergraduate Students in a Nigerian University. Afr Educ Res 2005; 5(1): 60.
14. Shahbazian A, Bahadorikhosroshahi J. Discrimination between Normal and Educational Procrastination Students Based on Internet Addiction. Daneshvar Medicine 2017; 25(131): 1-10.
15. Zhu Y, Zhu H, Liu Q, et al. Exploring the Procrastination of College Students: A Data-Driven Behavioral Perspective. DASFAA 2016; 258-73.
16. Tingting D, Xiulan Y, Xue G. Different Procrastination Types of College Students: From a Self-Regulated Learning Perspective. CNKI 2015; 10: 014.
17. Balkis M, Duru E. Prevalence of Academic Procrastination Behavior Among Pre-Service Teachers, and its Relationship with Demographics and Individual Preferences. J Theory Pract Educ 2009; 5(1): 18-32.
18. Alexander ES, Onwuegbuzie AJ. Academic Procrastination and the Role of Hope as A Coping Strategy. Pers Individ Dif 2007; 42(7): 1301-10.
19. Lay CH, Silverman S. Trait Procrastination, Anxiety and Dilatory Behavior. Pers Individ Dif 1996; 21(1): 61-7.
20. Karami D. The Amount of Procrastination Prevalence Among Students and its Relationship with Anxiety and Depression. Appl Psychology 2009; 4(13): 25-34. (Persian)
21. Balkis M. Academic Procrastination, Academic Life Satisfaction and Academic Achievement: The Mediation Role of Rational Beliefs About Studying. J Cogn Behav Psychol 2013; 13(1): 57-74.
22. De Paola M, Scoppa V. Procrastination, Academic Success and the Effectiveness of A Remedial Program. J Econ Behav Organ 2015; 115: 217-36.
23. Kim KR, Seo EH. The Relationship between Procrastination and Academic Performance: A Meta-Analysis. Pers Individ Dif 2015; 82: 26-33.
24. Setayeshi Azhari M, Mirnasab M, Mohebbi M. The Relationship between Hopefulness and Academic Achievement: The Mediating Role of the Academic Procrastination. Instr Eval 2017; 10(37): 125-42.
25. Demeter K, Szabo K, Maior E, et al. Associations between Academic Performance, Academic Attitudes, and Procrastination in A Sample of Undergraduate Students Attending Different Educational Forms. Soc Behav Sci 2015; 187(13): 45-9.
26. Shokeen A. Procrastination, Stress and Academic Achievement Among the B.Ed. students. NDP 2018; 9(1): 125-9.
27. Qian L, Fuqiang Z. Academic Stress, Academic Procrastination and Academic Performance: A Moderated Dual-Mediation Model. RISUS 2018; 9 (2): 37-46.
28. Selye H. The stress of life. New york. MGC. Graw-hill, 1980.
29. Fontana D. Managing Stress (Problems in Practice). United States: Wiley, 1989, 1-132.
30. Rezakhani S, Pasha Sharifi H, Delaware A, ShafiAbadi A. Sources of Stress. JTBCP 2008; 3(9): 7-16. (Persian)
31. Cox Tom. Stress Research & Stress Management: Putting Theory to Work HSE Contract Research Report. United Kingdom: Health and Safety Executive, 1993, 1-120.
32. Weiner IB, Nezu AM, Nezu CM, Geller P A. Handbook of Psychology. Vol 9, 2th ed. United States: Wiley 2003, 28.
33. Sadock BJ, Sadock VA. Kaplan and Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences/Clinical Psychiatry. United States: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2010, 817.
34. Nolen-Hoeksema S, Atkinson RL, Fredrickson B, et al. Atkinson & Hilgard's Introduction to Psychology. United States: Cengage Learning, 2009, 531.
35. Yazdanpanah S, Dianat M. A survey on work related stressors in nursing and methods of their reduction a focus group discussion. Iran South Med J 2004; 6(2): 172-8. (Persian)
36. Alam K, Halder UK. Academic Stress and Academic Performance Among Higher Secondary Students: A Gender Analysis. IJCRT 2018; 6(1): 678-92.
37. Crego A, Carrillo-Diaz M, Armfield JM, et al. Stress and Academic Performance in Dental Students: The Rol of Coping Strategies and Examination-Related Self-Efficacy. J Dent Educ 2016; 80 (2): 165-72.
38. Alsalhi AH, Almigbal TH, Alsalhi H, et al. The Relationship between Stress and Academic Achievement of Medical Students in King Saud University: A Cross-Sectional Study. Kuwait Med J 2018; 50 (1): 60-5.
39. Pritchard ME, Wilson G. Using Emotional and Social Factors to Predict Student Success. J Coll Stud Dev 2003; 44(1): 18-27.
40. Salam A, Mahadevan R, Abdul RA, et al. Stress Among First and Third Year Medical Students at University Kebangsaan Malaysia. Park J Med Sci 2015; 31(1): 169-73.
41. Shokri O, Kadivar P, Nagsh Z, et al. Personality Traits, Academic Stress, and Academic Performance. J Educ Psychol Studies 2007; 3(3): 25-48. (Persian)
42. Talib N, Zia-ur-Rehman M. Academic Performance and Perceived Stress among University Students. Educ Res Rev 2012; 7(5): 127-32.
43. Pettit L, DeBarr A. Perceived Stress, Energy Drink Consumption, and Academic Performance among College Students. J Am Coll Health 2011; 59(5): 335-41.
44. Krejcei RV, Morgan DW. Determining Sample Size for Research Activities. EPM 1970; 30(3): 607-10.
45. Bakhtiarpoor S, BaniJamali S. A Review of, Psycho-social and Environment Stressors of Axis IV of DSM IV-TR in Students of Ahvaz Universities. PSYS 2008; 4(1): 105-22. (Persian)
46. Mohammadzadeh A, Najafi M. Identification of Psychosocial Stressors Associated with DSM-IV-TR Axis IV among Students. J Clin Psychol 2012; 15: 1-11. (Persian)
47. Sevari K. Construction and Standardization of Academic Procrastination Test. Train Meas 2011; 2(5): 97-110. (Persian)
48. Mesrabadi J. Application of Inferential Statistics in Behavioral Sciences. Tabriz: Azarbaijan Shahid Madani University; 2016, 490. (Persian)
49. Solomon LJ, Rothblum ED. Academic Procrastination: Frequency and Cognitivebehavioral correlates. J Couns Psychol 1984; 31(4): 503-9.
50. Rotenstein A, Davis HZ, Tatum L. Early Birds Versus Just-In-Timers: The Effect of Procrastination on Academic Performance of Accounting Students. JAEd 2009; 27(4): 223-32.
51. Hussain I, Sultan S. Analysis of Procrastination Among Students. Procedia Soc Behav Sci 2010; 5: 1897-904.
52. Michinov N, Brunot S, Bohec OL, et al. Procrastination, Participation, and Performance in Online Learning Environments. Comput Educ 2011; 56(1): 243-52.
53. Kağan M, Çakır O, İlhan T, et al. The Explanation of the Academic Procrastination Behaviour of University Students with Perfectionism, Obsessive–Compulsive and Five Factor Personality Traits. Procedia Soc Behav Sci 2010; 2(2): 2121-5.
54. Kim KR, Soe EH. The Relationship between Procrastination and Academic Performance: A Meta-Analysis. Pers Individ Dif 2015; 82: 26-33.
55. Moon S, Illingworth A. Exploring the Dynamic Nature of Procrastination: A Latent Growth Curve Analysis of Academic Procrastination. Pers Individ Dif 2005; 38(2): 297-309.
56. Naami A. The Relationship between Quality of Learning Experiences and Academic Burnout Among Students of Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz Psychological Studies. Psychol Studies 2009; 5(3): 134-17. (Persian)
57. Mikaeili N, Afrooz GH, Gholizadeh L. The Relationship of Self- Concept and Academic Burnout With Academic Performance of Girl Students. J Sch Psychol 2012; 1(4): 90-103. (Persian)
58. Azimi M, Piri M, Zavar T. Relationship of Academic Burnout and Self-Regulated Learning with Academic Performance of High School Students. RCPJ 2013; 11(38):116-28. (Persian)
59. Duru E, Duru S, Balkis M. Analysis of Relationships Among Burnout, Academic Achievement, and Self-Regulation. Educ Sci Theory Pract 2014; 14(4): 1274-84.
60. Tan CX, Ang RP, Klassen RM, et al. Correlates of Academic Procrastination and Students' Grade Goals. Curr Psychol 2008; 27(2): 135-44.
61. Hergenhan BR, Olson MH. An Introduction to Theories of Learning. In: Saif A, Translator. Tehran: Dowran Pub, 2005, 85. (Persian)