1. Kanani M. The importance of HSE in oil and gas industries. asre keifiat 2016; 10(9): 47. (Persian)
2. Maniati M. The Business Benefits of Health and Safety: A Literature Review. British Safety Council. 2014 May. 11, London, Britain.
3. Chubinen A, Amirzadeh F. Occupational Health engineering Princciples. 3th ed. Shiraz: Shiraz university of medical sciences, 2017, 584 p. (Persian)
4. Farshad AA, Khosravi Y, Alizadeh S. The Role of HSE Management System in Improving Health, Safety and Environment Performance in An Oil Organization. Iran Occup Health J 2006; 3(2): 2-0. (Persian)
5. Rajapakse R. Worker Health, Safety, and Environment in: Construction Engineering Design Calculations and Rules of Thumb. United States: Butterworth-Heinemann, 2017, 387-403.
6. Zandiye k, Taherkhani R, Ziaie Moayed R. History of Safety in Iranian Construction Industry. J Eng Constr Manag 2016; 1(1): 12- 19. (Persian)
7. The European network of safety and health professional organisations (ENSHPO). 2019. Available from: http://enshpo.eu/newsand-events.
8. Forbes D, Walker K. Operational Benefits of an Integrated QHSE and Sustainable Development Management System: A Case Study from the UK. SPE International Conference and Exhibition on Health, Safety, Security, Environment, and Social Responsibility; 2016: Society of Petroleum Engineers.
9. Høivik D, Moen BE, Mearns K, et al. An Explorative Study of Health, Safety and Environment Culture in a Norwegian Petroleum Company. Safety Sci 2009; 47(7): 992-1001.
10. Loeppke RR, Hohn T, Baase C, et al. Integrating Health and Safety in the Workplace: How Closely Aligning Health and Safety Strategies Can Yield Measurable Benefits. J Occup Environ Med 2015; 57(5): 585-97.
11. Hymel PA, Loeppke RR, Baase CM, et al. Workplace Health Protection and Promotion: A New Pathway for a Healthier and Safer Workforce. J Occup Environ Med 2011; 53(6): 695-702.
12. Braunig D, Kohstall T. Calculating the international return on prevention for companies: Costs and benefits of investments in occupational safety and health. Geneva (Switzerland): International Social Security Association. 2012.
13. Karapetrovic S, Willborn W. Integration of Quality and Environmental Management Systems. TQM Mag 1998; 10(3): 204-13.
14. Carvalho KM, Picchi F, Camarini G, et al. Benefits in the Implementation of Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Integrated System. IJET 2015; 7(4): 333-38.
15. Simon A, Karapetrovic S, Casadesús M. Difficulties and Benefits of Integrated Management Systems. Ind Manage Data Syst 2012; 112(5): 828-46.
16. Carvalho E. Chamon Representacão Social do Risco: Umestudo na Indústria Siderúrgica. Revista Psicologia e Saber Social 2012; 1(1): 140-8.
17. De Oliveira OJ. Guidelines for the Integration of Certifiable Management Systems in Industrial Companies. J Clean Prod 2013; 57: 124-33.
18. IOGP. Operating Management System Framework for Controlling Risk and Delivering High Performance in the Oil and Gas Industry. United Kingdom :London, 2014, 44.
19. Hale AR, Ytrehus I. Changing Requirements for the Safety Profession: Roles and Tasks. J Occup Health Saf Aust N Z 2004; 20(1): 23-35.
20. Swuste P, Van Gulijk C, Zwaard W. Safety Metaphors and Theories, a Review of the Occupational Safety Literature of the US, UK and The Netherlands, till the First Part of the 20th Century. Safety Sci 2010; 48(8): 1000-18.
21. Heinrich H, editor Recognition of Safety As a Profession, a Challenge to Colleges and Universities. Chicago: National Safety Council Transactions In: Proceedings of the 44th National Safety Congress, Oct; 1956, 22-6.
22. Hale AR, De Kroes J. 10 Years of the Chair in Safety Science at the Delft University of Technology. Safety Sci 1997; 26(1-2): 3-19.
23. Wybo JL, Van Wassenhove W. Preparing Graduate Students to be HSE Professionals. Safety Sci 2016; 81: 25-34.
24. Fu G. Safety Management—A Behavior-based Approach to Accident Prevention; Science Press: Beijing, China, 2013, 79–84.
25. Arezes PM, Swuste P. Occupational Health and Safety Post-Graduation Courses in Europe: a General Overview. Safety Sci 2012; 50(3): 433-42.
26. Andrienko AS, Dmitrieva IA, Bakaeva TN, et al. The Realization of Programs: “Occupational Safety and Health (OSH)” and “Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management System”. 2015 9th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT); 2015 14-16 Oct.
27. Préventique. Directory of graduate and post graduate programs in risk management. (Accessed June 18, 2019, at http://www. preventique.org)
28. Tahlil-e-Iran. Details of recent accidents in the petrochemical industry in year 2016. (Accessed June 23, 2019, at http://www. tahlileiran.ir/a/98318.html)
29. Fars Press. 51 major accidents in oil industy- petrochemicals in the crisis center. (Accessed June 23, 2019, at https://www.farsnews.com/news/139511100 00920)
30. Keshmiri S, Pordel S, Raeesi A, et al. Environmental Pollution Caused by Gas and Petrochemical Industries and Its Effects on the Health of Residents of Assaluyeh Region, Irani-an Energy Capital: A Review Study. Iran South Med J 2018; 21(2): 162-85. (Persian)
31. Minter S. Safety Director’s Career Outlook: A Special Report. Occup Hazards 1988; 3: 37-42.
32. Rockwell TH. The Safety Engineer. Part II: Design Specifications for a Safety Engineer. ASSE J 1962; 2.
33. Wu TC. The Roles and Functions of Safety Professionals in Taiwan: Comparing the Perceptions of Safety Professionals and Safety Educators. J Safety Res 2011; 42(5): 399-407.
34. Van Dijk F. From Input to Outcome: Changes in OHS-Education and Training. Safety Sci 1995; 20(2-3): 165-71.
35. Saari J. Risk Assessment and Risk Evaluation and the Training of OHS Professionals. Safety Sci 1995; 20(2-3): 183-9.
36. Brun JP, Loiselle CD. The Roles, Functions and Activities of Safety Practitioners: the Current Situation in Québec. Safety Sci 2002; 40(6): 519-36.
37. Swuste P, Arnoldy F. The Safety Adviser/Manager as Agent of Organizational Change: a New Challenge to Expert Training. Safety Sci 2003; 41(1): 15-27.