1. Nabipour I. The Technology Forecasting: A Tool For Holistic Sustainable Development. Bushehr: Bushehr University Of Medical Sciences Press 2011, 9. (Persian)
2. Godet F. Future Memories. Technol Forecast Soc Change 2010; 77(9): 1457-63.
3. United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). Foresight as a Policy-making Tool. In: Nyiri L, editor. Technology Foresight for Organizers. 1st ed. Ankara: Technol Foresight Initiative, 2003, A1-A16.
4. Futures and Foresight. Parliamentary office of Science and Technology. (Accessed March 8, 2020, at https://www.parliament.uk/ globalassets/documents/post/postpn332.pdf)
5. Skumanich M, Silbernagel M. Foresighting Around the World: A Review of Seven BestIn-Kind Programs. Chapter 2. (Accessed March 8, 2020, at https://www.iss.europa.eu/sites/default/files/2.1_Foresight_in_governments.pdf)
6. UNDP. Foresight Manual -United Nations Development Programme. (Accessed March 8, 2020, at https://www.undp.org/sites/g/files/zskgke326/files/p ublications/UNDP_ForesightManual_2018.pdf)
7. The World Conversion :union: (IUCN). The Future of Sustainability: Re-Thinking Environment and Development in the Twenty-first Century. (Accessed March 8, 2020, at https://www.globalnature.org/bausteine.net/f/6379/iucn_future_of_sustanability.pdf?fd=2)
8. Postma TJBM, Liebl F. How To Improve Scenario Analysis as a Strategic Management Tool?. Technol Forecast Soc Change 2005; 72(2): 161-73.
9. Foster MJ. Scenario Planning For Small Business. Long Rang Plan 1993; 26(1): 123-9.
10. The Future of BioSciences: Four Scenarios for 2020 and Beyond. (Accessed March 8, 2020, at http://www.thinkdsi.com/pdfs/Biosciences ReportHighlights.pdf)
11. Tait J. OECD International Futures Project on “The Bioeconomy to 2030: Designing a Policy Agenda”. 2007. (Accessed March 8, 2020, at https://www.oecd.org/futures/long-termtechnologicalsocietalchallenges/thebioeconomyto2030designingapolicyagenda.htm)
12. Biomedicine and Health Innovation - Synthesis Report. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, 2010. (Accessed March 8, 2022, at https://www.oecd.org/sti/emerging-tech/biomedicineandhealthinnovation-synthesisreport.htm)
13. A Strategy for UK Regenerative Medicine. 2012. (Accessed May 28, 2015, at http://www.mrc.ac.uk/news-events/publications/regenerative-medicine-strategypdf/)
14. Clark J. Five Futures For Academic Medicine: The ICRAM Scenarios. BMJ 2005; 331(7508): 101-4.
15. The Future Of Healthcare In Europe. Economist Intelligence Unit. The Economist, 2011.
16. Primary Care 2025: A Scenario Exploration. Institute for Alternative Futures, 2012. (Accessed March 8, 2022, at http://www. altfutures.org/pubs/pc2025/IAF-PrimaryCare2025Scenarios.pdf)
17. Lueddeke GR. Transforming Medical Education for the 21st Century: Megatrends, Priorities and Change. Radcliffe Pub, 2012.
18. Hayes R. Our biopolitical future. California, USA: World Watch Institute, 2007.
19. Ogilvy J. Scenario Planning and Strategic Forecasting. 2015. (Accessed May 28, 2015, at http://www.forbes.com/sites/stratfor/2015/01/08/scenario-planning-and-strategic-forecasting/)
20. Schwartz P. The art of the long view. New York: Currency Doubleday, 1996.
21. Garvin DA, Levesque LC. A Note on Scenario Planning. Harvard Business School 2005; 306(003): 1-10.
22. Bood RP, Postma TJBM. Scenario Analysis As A Strategic Management Tool. In Research Report Series Of University Of Groningen, 1998.
23. Schoemaker PJH. When And How To Use Scenario Planning: A Heuristic Approach With Illustration. J Forcast 1991; 10(6): 549-64.
24. Scearce D, Fulton K, Global Business Network community. What if? The art of scenario thinking for nonprofits. 2004. (Accessed March 8, 2022, at https://community-wealth.org/content/what-if-artscenario-thinking-nonprofits)
25. Nabipour I, Assadi M. The Future Of Medicin, Systems Medicine, P4. Bushehr: Bushehr University of Medical Sciences Press, 2014. (Persian)
26. Hood L, Balling R, Auffray C. Revolutionizing Medicine In The 21st Century Through Systems Approaches. Biotechnol J 2012; 7(8): 992-1001.
27. Nabipour I, Assadi M. Precision Medicine, An Approach For Development Of The Future Medicine Technologies. Iran South Med J 2016; 19(1): 167-84. (Persian)
28. Nabipour I. The Precision Medicine. Bushehr: Bushehr University Of Medical Sciences Press, 2017, 9-48. (Persian)
29. Topol E. Deep Medicine. Translated By Iraj Nabipour. Bushehr: Bushehr University Of Medical Sciences Press, 2019, 28, 222. (Persian)
30. Schwartz WB. Medicine And The Computer- The Promise And Problems Of Change. N Engl J Med 1970; 283(23): 1257-640.
31. Rajkomar A, Dean J, Kohane I. Machine Learning In Medicine. N Engl J Med 2019; 380(14): 1347-58.
32. Roco MC, Bainbridge WS. The New World Of Discovery, Invention, And Innovation: Convergence Of Knowledge, Technology, And Society. J Nanopart Res 2013; 15: 1-17.
33. Beckert B, Bluemel C, Friedewald M. Visions And Realities In Converging Technologies: Exploring The Technology Base For Convergence. Innovation 2007; 20(4): 375-94.
34. Nabipour I. The Knowledge region. Bushehr: Bushehr University and Medical Sciences Press, 2015. (Persian)
35. European Commission, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation, Precision medicine, targeted scenario n°14 : glimpses of the future from the BOHEMIA study, ublications Office, 2018, (Accessed March 9, 2022, at https://data.europa.eu/doi/10.2777/32392)
36. Gong H. Innovation Ecosystems for Precision Medicine Implementation. Wharton Research Scholars. 2020. (Accessed March 9, 2022, at https://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1212&context=wharton_research_scholars)
37. World Economic Forum (2018). Precision Medicine and Policy Summit Insight Report. (Accessed March 9, 2022, at http://www.sps.tsinghua.edu.cn/uploadfile/2018/1211/PrecisionMedicinePolicySummitReport.PDF)
38. Qoronfleh MW, Chouchane L, Mifsud B, et al. The Future Of, Healthcare Innovation Through Precision Medicine: Policy Case Study Of Qatar. Life Sci Soc Policy 2020; 16: 12.
39. Denny JC, Collins FS. Precision Medicine In 2030-Seven Ways To Transform Healthcare. Cell 2021; 184(6): 1415-9.
40. Efpia. Unlocking the potential of precision medicine in Europe – Improving cancer care through broader access to quality biomarker testing. (Accessed March 9, 2022, at https://www.efpia.eu/news-events/the-efpiaview/statements-press-releases/unlocking-the-potential-of-precision-medicine-in-europe-improving-cancer-care-through-broader-access-to-quality-biomarker-testing/)
41. Johnson KB, Wei WQ, Weeraratne D, et al. Precision Medicine, AI, and the Future of Personalized Health Care. Clin Transl Sci 2021; 14(1): 86-93.
42. Nadauld LD, Ford JM, Pritchard D, et al. Strategies For Clinical Implementation: Precision Oncology At Three Distinct Institutions. Health Aff (Millwood) 2018; 37(5): 751-6.
43. PMC (2018). The Personalized Medicine Report. Opportunity, Challenges, and the Future. (Accessed March 9, 2022, at https://www.personalizedmedicinecoalition.org/Userfiles/PMC-Corporate/file/PMC_The_Personalized_Medicine_Report_Opportunity_Challenges_and_the_Future.pdf)
44. Florin MV, Escher G. (2017). A Roadmap For The Development Of Precision Medicine. Lausanne: EPFL International Risk Governance Center (IRGC). (Accessed March 9, 2022, at https://infoscience.epfl.ch/record/230179?ln=en)
45. Ginsburg GS, Phillips KA. Precision Medicine: From Science To Value. Health Aff (Millwood) 2018; 37(5): 694-701.
46. McKinsey Company. Precision medicine: Opening the aperture. (Accessed March 9, 2022, at https://www.mckinsey.com/ industries/life-sciences/our-insights/ precision-medicine-opening-the-aperture)
47. World Health Organization. (2021). Global strategy on digital health 2020-2025. World Health Organization. https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/344249. License: CC BY-NC-SA 3. 0 IGO
48. Deloitte (2021). Health Care Foresight. Identifying Megatrends. (Accessed March 9, 2022, at https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/sg/Documents/lifesciences-health-care/sg-lshc-healthcare-foresight-megatrends.pdf)
49. HIMSS. Digital Health: A Framework for Healthcare Transformation White Paper. (Accessed January 6, 2022, at https://www.himss.org/resources/digital-healthframework-healthcare-transformation-whitepaper)
50. KMPG (2016). Digital Health: Heaven Or Hell? (Accessed March 9, 2022, at https://assets.kpmg/content/dam/kpmg/pdf/2016/03/digital-health-heaven-hell.pdf)
51. Background paper. Overview of megatrends in health and their implications for Australia. (Accessed January 6, 2022, at https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/bca/pages/4096/attachments/original/1527660180/ 4_BCA_Health_megatrends_document_Final.pdf?1527660180)
52. Deloitte (2021). 2021 Global Health Care Outlook: Accelerating industry change (Accessed March 9, 2022, at https://www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/pages/lifesciences-and-healthcare/articles/2021-globalhealthcare-outlook.html)