1. Zhang L, Sun D-m, Li C-b, et al. Influencing Factors for Sleep Quality among Shift-working Nurses: A Cross-Sectional Study in China Using 3-factor Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index. Asian Nurs Res (Korean Soc Nurs Sci) 2016; 10(4): 277-82.
2. Ghalichi L, Pournik O, Ghaffari M, et al. Sleep Quality among Health Care Workers. Arch Iran Med 2013; 16(2): 100.
3. Spiegel K, Knutson K, Leproult R, et al. Sleep Loss: A Novel Risk Factor for Insulin Resistance and Type 2 Diabetes. J Appl Physiol (1985) 2005; 99(5): 2008-19.
4. Curcio G, Tempesta D, Scarlata S, et al. Validity of the Italian Version of the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI). Neurol Sci 2013; 34(4): 511-9.
5. Asghari A, Farhadi M, Kamrava SK, et al. Subjective Sleep Quality in Urban Population. Arch Iran Med 2012; 15(2): 95-8.
6. Wickwire EM, Geiger-Brown J, Scharf SM, et al. Shift Work and Shift Work Sleep Disorder: Clinical and Organizational Perspectives. Chest 2017; 151(5): 1156-72.
7. Shamshirgaran SM, Ataei J, Malek A, et al. Quality of Sleep and its Determinants among People with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Northwest of Iran. World J Diabetes 2017; 8(7): 358.
8. Sadeghniiat-Haghighi K, Aminian O, Najafi A, et al. Sleep Quality in Shift Workers of Offshore Petroleum Industries. J Sleep Sci 2018; 3(1-2): 36-40.
9. Sadeghniiat-Haghighi K, Yazdi Z. Sleep Quality in Long Haul Truck Drivers: A Study on Iranian National Data. Chin J Traumatol 2016; 19(4): 225-8.
10. Uehli K, Miedinger D, Bingisser R, et al. Sleep Quality and the Risk of Work Injury: A Swiss Case-control Study. J Sleep Res 2014; 23(5): 545-53.
11. Rafeemanesh E, Rahimpour F , Afshari Saleh L. Association between Shift Work and Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors among Healthcare Workers of Teaching Hospitals of Mashhad University of Medical Science. J Mashhad Univ Med Sci 2016; 59(2): 88-96. (Persian)
12. Aguilar M, Bhuket T, Torres S, et al. Prevalence of the Metabolic Syndrome in the United States, 2003-2012. JAMA 2015; 313(19): 1973-4.
13. Bonomini F, Rodella LF, Rezzani R. Metabolic Syndrome, Aging and Involvement of Oxidative Stress. Aging Dis 2015; 6(2): 109.
14. O'Neill S, O'Driscoll L. Metabolic Syndrome: A Closer Look at the Growing Epidemic and its Associated Pathologies. Obes Rev 2015; 16(1): 1-12.
15. Moghaddam JF, Nakhaee N, Sheibani V, et al. Reliability and validity of the Ersian Version of the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI-P). Sleep Breath 2012; 16(1): 79-82.
16. Seo DK, Shin SY, Kim SY, et al. Clinical Research of the Effects of (Bufonis venenum) Pharmacopuncture on Insomnia and Depression in Patients with Sleep Disorder. J Acupuncture Res 2015; 32(3): 175-83.
17. Hita-Contreras F, Martínez-López E, Latorre-Román PA, et al. Reliability and Validity of the Spanish Version of the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI) in Patients with Fibromyalgia. Rheumatol Int 2014; 34(7): 929-36.
18. Hyun Jin S, Yeon Kyung N, Hae Sook. Difference in Sleep Circadian Rhythm and Sleep Quality between Normal-Weight and Obese Group. J Korean Biol Nurs Sci 2014; 16(4): 309-17.
19. Shim J, Kang SW. Behavioral Factors Related to Sleep Quality and Duration in Adults. J Lifestyle Med 2017; 7(1): 18.
20. Wang Y, Gu F, Deng M, et al. Rotating Shift Work and Menstrual Characteristics in A Cohort of Chinese Nurse. BMC Women's Health 2016; 16:24.
21. Choi H, Kim B, Kim I. Prevalence and Risk Factors of Sleep Disturbance in Community Dwelling Adults in Korea. Korean J Adult Nurs 2013; 25(2): 183-93.
22. Yi H. Sleep Quality and its Associated Factors in Adults. J Korean Public Health Nurs 2013; 27(1): 76-88.
23. Ohayon MM, Vecchierini MF. Normative Sleep Data, Cognitive Function and Daily Living Activities in Older Adults in the Community. Sleep 2005; 28(8): 981-9.
24. Hsieh SD, Muto T, Murase T, et al. Association of Short Sleep Duration with Obesity, Diabetes, Fatty Liver and Behavioral Factors in Japanese Men. Intern Med 2011; 50(21): 2499-50223.
25. Cappuccio FP, Taggart FM, Kandala NB, et al. Meta-analysis of Short Sleep Duration and Obesity in Children and Adults. Sleep 2008; 31(5): 619-26.
26. Thapa D, Malla G, Asim KC. Sleep Quality and Related Health Problems among Shift Working Nurses at a Tertiary Care Hospital in Eastern Nepal: A Cross Sectional Study. J Nurs Health Stud 2017; 2(3): 23.
27. Niu SF, Miao NF, Liao YM, et al. Sleep Quality Associated with Different Work Schedules: A Longitudinal Study of Nursing Staff. Biol Res Nurs 2017; 19(4): 375-81.
28. Shaneshin M, Nazary F. Major dietary pattern and association with between obesity and central obesity in adult women of Bushehr city. Iran South Med J 2015; 18(1): 1-14.