1. Comprehensive book of investment in Pars Special Zone (Features and Potentials) [e-book]. First ed. Iran: Pars Special Energy Economic Zone; 2016 [cited 2018 July 12]. Available from: http://www.pseez.ir/pseez_content/media/image/2016/05/21326_orig.pdf
2. Damari B, Vosough Moghaddam A, Hajebi A, et al. Assessment of the health system performance of the Pars Energy-Economic Zone. SJSPH 2015; 13(3): 37-51.
3. Talebian SA, Fazeli M, Daghgheleh A. Analysis of Social Impact of Industrial Development in Asalouyeh Region. Soc Sci Lett 2008; 16(33): 55-75. (Persian)
4. Damari B, Shadpoor K, Vosoughmoghaddam A, et al. A model for sustainable economic growth: based on the health approach in all policies (A review of the Pars Special Economic Zone Energy Region program). Tehran: Teb va Jamee; 2015. [Persian]
5. Tavakol M, Nozari H. Analysis of social, economic and environmental Persian gas refinery industry in rural areas (Case study: Rural areas of Mohr city of Fars province). Quarterly of social studies and research of Iran. 2013 Winter; 1(4): 29-48. (Persian)
6. Azin R, Mosleh A. Corporate Social Responsibility Related to Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry- Case Study: Assaluyeh, Iran. Proceedings of SPE International Conference on Health, Safety and Environment in Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, 2010; 1-7.
7. O’Brien BC, Harris IB, Beckman TJ, et al. Standards for reporting qualitative research: a synthesis of recommendations. Acad Med 2014; 89(9): 1245-51.
8. Tongco MD. Purposive sampling as a tool for informant selection. Ethnobiol Res Appl 2007; 5: 147-58.
9. Reeves S, Kuper A, Hodges BD. Qualitative research methodologies: ethnography. BMJ 2008; 337:a1020.
10. Moretti F, Van Vliet L, Bensing J, et al. A standardized approach to qualitative content analysis of focus group discussions from different countries. Patient Educ Couns 2011; 82(3): 420-8.
11. Alikhah A, Minaii H, Abbasian K. The impact of development on improving safety desert areas (Case Study: Desert Lut- Kerman Province). Secur Res. 2014; 13(46): 107-24. (Persian)
12. Farzi Sh, Azkia M. Sociological analysis of the consequences of oil industry presence on socioeconomic-cultural development of oil-rich regions from the perspective of local stakeholders. J Comm Dev. 2017; 8(2): 221-44. (Persian)
13. Brasier Kj, Filteau Mr, Mclaughlin Dk, et al. Residents' perceptions Of Community And Environmental Impacts From Development Of Natural Gas In The Marcellus Shale: A Comparison Of Pennsylvania And New York Cases. JRSS 2011; 26(1): 32-61.
14. Keshmiri S, Pordel S, Raeesi A, Nabipour I, Darabi H, Jamali S, et al . Environmental Pollution Caused by Gas and Petrochemical Industries and Its Effects on the Health of Residents of Assaluyeh Region, Irani-an Energy Capital: A Review Study. Iran South Med J 2018; 21 (2) :162-85.