1. Ahmadi Kashkoli S, Shamsadini Lori A, Osta A, et al. Patient Safety Culture from the Viewpoint of Nurses of Teaching Hospitals Affiliated with Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. HBRJ 2016; 2(1): 81-92.
2. Ebadi Fard Azar F, Rezapoor A, Tanoomand Khoushehmehr A, et al. Study of patients'safety culture in Selected Training hospitals affiliated whith Tehran university of medical sciences. JHOSP 2012; 11(2): 55-64.
3. 10 facts on patient safety. (Accessed July 1, 2018, at http://www.who.int/features/factfiles/patient_ safety/en/).
4. Vincent C, Neale G, Woloshynowych M. Adverse events in British hospitals: preliminary retrospective record review. BMJ (Clinical research ed) 2001; 322(7285): 517-9.
5. Najafpour Z, Bouroomandfar S, Zahiri M. Assessment Of The Patient Safety Indicators In The General Hospitals Of Ahvaz University Of Medical Sciences Based On Who Protocol Named “Assessment Of Patient Safety In Hospitals”. Journal Of Healthcare Management 2014; 5(1): 47-58.
6. Rezaei SA, Rahimi F, Feizi A, et al. A Survy On The Nursing-Related Factors Influencing Medication Error Incidence. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2015; 12(12): 1088-93.
7. Jansson M, Ala-Kokko T, Ylipalosaari P, et al. Evaluation of endotracheal-suctioning practices of critical-care nurses – An observational correlation study. J Nurs Educ Pract 2013; 3(7): 99-105.
8. Johnstone M, Kanitsaki O. The Ethics And Practical Importance Of Defining, Distinguishing And Disclosing Nursing Errors: A Discussion Paper. Int J Nurs Stud 2006; 43(3): 367-76.
9. Anoosheh M, Ahmadi F, Faghihzadeh S, et al. Survey of Predisposing Causes of Working Errors in Nursing Cares from Perspective of Nurses and Their Mangers Perspectives. IJN 2007; 20(51): 26-36.
10. Soh S-E, Barker A, Morello R, et al.Measuring Safety Climate In Acute Hospitals: Rasch Analysis Of The Safety Attitudes Questionnaire. BMC Health Serv Res 2016; 16: 497-506.
11. Minet C, Potton L, Bonadona A, et al .Venous thromboembolism in the ICU: main characteristics, diagnosis and thromboprophylaxis. critical care. 2015;;19(1).287-296.
12. Miri MM, Goharani R, Sistanizad M. Deep Vein Thrombosis among Intensive Care Unit Patients; an Epidemiologic Study. Emerg (Tehran) 2017; 5(1): e13.
13. Boddi M, Barbani F, Abbate R, et al. Reduction in deep vein thrombosis incidence in intensive care after a clinician education program. J Thromb Haemost 2010; 8(1): 121-8.
14. Dehghani K, Nasiriani K, Mousavi T. Investigating Intensive Care Unit Nurses' Performan ce and its Adjusting with Standard JSSU 2013; 21(6): 808-15.
15. Ebrahimpour F, Shahrokhi A, Ghodousi A. Patients’ Safety and Nurses’ Medication Administration Errors . Ir J Forensic Med 2014; 20 (1): 401-8.
16. Farzi1 S, Farzi S, Alimohammadi N, et al. Medication errors by the intensive care units’ nurses and the Preventive Strategies. JAP 2015; 6(2): 33-45.
17. Dehghan Nayeri N, Arab Ameri Z, Seylani KH. Patient Safety during Blood Transfusions in Hospitals Affiliated with Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Iran Journal of Nursing (IJN). 2016;28(98):39-49. (Persian)
18. Aslani Y, Etemadyfar S, Noryan K. Nurses' knowledge of blood transfusion in medical training centers of Shahrekord University of Medical Science in 2004. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res 2010; 15(3): 141-4.
19. Hijji B, Oweis A, Dabbour R. Measuring Knowledge of Blood Transfusion: A Survey of Jordanian Nurses. AIJCR 2012; 2(10): 77-94.
20. Razmara R, Pahlavanzadeh, B, Dabirian, A , et al. Auditing of Pre & Post Operative Nursing Cares in Neonates Admitted at Selected Hospitals of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Science.The Urmia Nursing & Midwifery Faculty. 2015;13(8):718-28.
21. Amirzade N, Baghaei R, Feizi A, et al. Evaluating the application of safe suction criteria by nurses working in intensive care unit in Urmia. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac 2013; 11(2): 92-7.
22. Alanko K, Nyholm L. Oops! Another Medication Error. A Literature Review of Contributing Factors and Methods to Prevent Medication Errors [dissertation] .Helsinki: Helsinki Polytechnic Stadia., 2007.
23. Ayoubian A, Navid M, Moazam E, et al. Evaluation of Intensive Care Unit and Comparing it with Existing Standards in Hospitals of Isfahan. Journal of Military Medicine 2013; 14(4): 1-7.
24. Mahmoudirad G, Esteki R. Patient safety assessment in Valiasr Hospital of Birjand in 2012. Mod Care J 2014; 10(3): 192-201.
25. Seynaeve S, Jorens PG. Adverse druge events in intensive care units; a cross-sectional study of prevalence and risk factors. Am J Crit Care 2011; 20(6): e131-40.
26. Dehghani K, Nasiriani K, Mousavi T. Investigating Intensive Care Unit Nurses' Performance and its Adjusting with Standard. JSSU 2014; 21(6):808-815.
27. Malato A, Dentali F, Siragusa S, et al. The impact of deep vein thrombosis in critically ill patients: a meta-analysis of major clinical outcomes. Blood Transfus 2015; 13(4): 559-68.
28. Khouli H, Shapiro J, Philipham V. et al. Efficacy of Deep Venous Thrombosis Prophylaxis in the Medical Intensive Care Unit. J Intensive Care Med 2006; 21(6): 352-8.
29. Nateghian AR, Omrani AM, Alipour Z, et al. Causes of Ventilatore Associated Pneumonia in Pediatrics ICU. Iran South Med J 2016; 19(1):98-105.
30. Pinto D, Schons E, Busanello J, et al. Patient safety and the prevention of skin and mucosal lesions associated with airway invasive divices. J Sch Nurs 2014; 49: 871-8.
31. Cherian S, Karkada S. Effect of education related to oral care practices on nurses’ knowledge, practice and clinical outcomes of mechanically ventilated patients in Dubai. IJNRP 2015; 2(1): 9-14.
32. Kelleher S, Andrews T. An Observational Study on the Open-System Endotracheal Suctioning Practices of Critical Care Nurses. J clin Nurs 2008; 17: 360-9.