1. Mohammadpour A, Motallebi MA, Bazeli J, et al. The Quality of Receiving Medical Services in the Society by People and the Factors that Impact on it. Ofogh Danesh 2002; 8(2): 27-31. (Persian)
2. Leaf Proposal Investigating Health Inflation, Before and After Implementation of Health System Transformation Plan.2016. Accessed 2019, at http://nihr.tums.ac.ir/upfiles/documents/307449585.pdf (Persian)
3. Emami Razavi SH. Health system Reform Plan in Iran: Approaching Universal Health Coverage. Hakim Health Sys Res J 2016; 18(4): 329-35. (Persian)
4. Vaezi H, Aghajani M, Rastegar M, et al. Implementing the Health Transformation Plan with Emphasis on the Presence of Specialist Physicians Residing in Public Hospitals Covered by Medical Universities: Results and Challenges. Hakim Health Sys Res 2017; 19(4): 238-47.
5. Omidi M, Hosseini M, Maher A. A Survey on Patients Satisfaction from Reducing Payment in Patients Admitted to the Health Care Plan. Hakim Health Sys Res J 2018; 20(4): 195-201. (Persian)
6. Ghanbari A, Moaddab F, Heydarzade A, et al. Health System Evolution Plan; a New Approach to Health Care Delivery: The Challenge Ahead. Hakim Health Sys Res J 2017; 20(1): 1-8. (Persian)
7. Akhondzade R. Health System Transformation Project, an Opportunity or a Threat for Doctors (Editorial). Anesthesiol pain 2014; 5(3): 1-2. (Persian)
8. Haghdoost AA, Mehrolhassani MH, Khajehkazemi R, et al. Monitoring Indicators of Iranian Health System Reform Plan. Hakim Health Sys Res J 2013; 16(3): 171-81. (Persian)
9. Streubert Speziale H, Streubert HJ, Carpenter DR. Qualitative Research in Nursing: Advancing the Humanistic Imperative. 3rd ed, Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2010, 1-470.
10. Burns N, Grove SK. The Practice of Nursing Research Conduct: Critique and Utilization. 5th ed, USA: W.B Saunders, 2002.
11. Harwood TG, Garry T. An Overview of Content Analysis. Marketing Rev 2003; 3(4): 479-98. [DOI:10.1362/146934703771910080
12. Qualitative Content Analysis. Forum Qualitative Sozialforschung / Forum: Qualitative Social Research 2000. (Accessed July 1, 2018, at http://www.qualitative-research.net/index.php/fqs/article/view/1089/2385)
13. Holloway I, Wheeler S. The Nature of Qualitative Research: Development and Perspectives. Qualitative Research in Nursing.2nd ed. United States: John Wiley and Sons Ltd, 2002.
14. Guest G, Namey E, McKenna K. How Many Focus Groups are Enough? Building an Evidence Base for Nonprobability Sample Sizes. Field Method 2017; 29(1): 3-22. [DOI:10.1177/1525822X16639015
15. Hennink MM, Kaiser BN, Marconi VC. Code Saturation Versus Meaning Saturation: How Many Interviews are Enough?. Qual Health Res 2017; 27(4): 591-608. [DOI:10.1177/1049732316665344
16. Hsieh HF, Shannon SE. Three Approaches to Qualitative Content Analysis. Qual Health Res 2005; 15(9): 1277-88. [DOI:10.1177/1049732305276687
17. Guba EG, Yvonna LS. Competing Paradigms in Qualitative Research. Handbook of Qualitative Research. Thousand Oaks: Sage, 1994, 105-17.
18. Davari M. Economic Challenges of Iran Health System. J Health Inf Manage 2012; 7(8): 915-7. (Persian)
19. Kermanchi J, Aghajani M, Ghotbi M, et al. A Review of the Program to Improve the Quality of Visiting Services in Government Hospitals in Line with the Development of the Health System Through Focusing Its Achievements. Hakim Health Sys Res J 2017; 20(1): 54-63. (Persian)
20. Bromideh AA, Rezaei A, Boromand Rad H, et al. The Impact of Health System Reform Plan on NGOs's Activities in Health Sector. J Health Based Res 2017; 2(4): 355-68. (Persian)
21. Heydarian N, Vahdat SH. The Impact of Implantation of Health Care Reform Plan in Patients Pay Out of Pocket in Selected Public Hospitals in Isfahan. J Med Coun Iran 2015; 33(3): 187-94. (Persian)
22. Goudarzian AH, Sharif Nia H, Jafari H, et al. Inpatient Satisfaction with Health System Transformation Project in Mazandaran Educational Hospitals, Iran. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2016; 26(136): 190-5. (Persian)
23. Gholipoor K, Izadi S, Azimzadeh S, et al. Patients' Perspectives Regarding Implementation of Health System Transformation Plan in the East Azerbaijan Province Hospitals. Depic Health 2017; 8(2): 88-96. (Persian)
24. Shariati A, Jamshidbeigi Y, Baraz Pardnjati S, et al. Assessment of Nurses, Patient Satisfaction, Patient Attendants in Educational Hospitals in Ahvaz City Health Development Plan in 2015. J Clin Nurs Midwifery 2017; 6(1): 9-18. (Persian)
25. Nakhaei Z, Abdolreza Gharehbagh Z, Jalalmanesh S. A Survey on Nurses' Satisfaction Concerning the Health System Reform Plan in Hospitals Affiliated to Birjand University of Medical Sciences in 2016. J Rafsanjan Univ Med Sci 2017; 16(1): 61-72. (Persian)
26. Nematbakhsh M. Letter to Editor. Iran J Med Educ 2015; 15: 64-6. (Persian)
27. Dadgar R, Jahani M, Mahmoudi G. The Impact of Health System Reform Plan on the Hospital's Performance Indicators of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences. yafte 2017; 19(2): 93-102. (Persian)
28. Olyaeemanesh A, Manavi S, Aghajani M, et al. Implementing the Health Transformation Plan with Emphasis on Supporting the Survival of Physicians in Deprived Areas: The Results and Challenges. Hakim Health Sys Res 2017; 19(4): 228-37. (Persian)
29. Mousavi-Rigi SA, Dorahaki M, Ebrahimi S. Comparison of Performance Indices of Emergency Departments before and after Implementation of Specialist Residency Program under the Health Sector Evolution Plan in the Hospitals of Bushehr University of Medical Sciences, Iran. Health Inf Manage 2017; 14(5): 205-10. (Persian)
30. Abedi G, Malekzadeh R, Amirkhanlou A. Assessment the implementation of resident physician program in Mazandaran province. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci 2018; 27(157): 181-93. (Persian)
31. Dehghan A, Mirjalili MR, Zare Mehrjardi MH, et al. Performance of Health Care System Reform Plan From the Perspective of University Hospitals Executives in Yazd Province in 2015. Manage Strat Health Syst 2016; 1(1): 43-9. (Persian)
32. Abbasi A, Bahreini M, Yazdankhah Fard MR, et al. Compare Clinical Competence and Job Satisfaction Among Nurses Working in Both University and Non-University Hospital in Bushehr 2015. Iran South Med J 2017; 20(1): 77-89. (Persian) [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.ismj.20.1.77