1. .Sadeghi M, Bay A, Bay N, et al. The Survey of Zarin-Gol River Water Quality in Golestan Province using NSF-WQI and IRWQISC. J Health Field 2015; 3(3): 27-33. (Persian)
2. Haghshenas A, Hatami-manesh M, Mirzaei M, et al. Measurement and Evaluation of Ecological Risk of Heavy Metals in Surface Sediments of Pars Special Economic Energy Zone. Iran South Med J 2017; 20(5): 448-69. (Persian)
3. He W, Bai Z-L, Liu W-X, et al. Occurrence, Spatial Distribution, Sources, and Risks of Polychlorinated Biphenyls and Heavy Metals in Surface Sediments from a Large Eutrophic Chinese Lake (Lake Chaohu). Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2016; 23: 10335-48.
4. Muijs B, Jonker MT. Evaluation of Clean-up Agents for Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon Analysis in Biota and Sediments. J Chemother 2009; 1216: 5182-9.
5. Yang X, Duan J, Wang L, et al. Heavy Metal Pollution and Health Risk Assessment in the Wei River in China. Environ Monit Assess 2015; 187(3): 1-1.
6. Venkatramanan S, Ramkumar T, Anithamary I, et al. Speciation of Selected Heavy Metals Geochemistry in Surface Sediments from Tirumalairajan River Estuary, East Coast of India. Environ Monit Assess 2013; 185(8): 6563-78.
7. Arfaeinia H, Nabipour I, Ostovar A, et al. Assessment of Sediment Quality Based on Acid-volatile Sulfide and Simultaneously Extracted Metals in Heavily Industrialized Area of Asaluyeh, Persian Gulf: Concentrations, Spatial Distributions, and Sediment Bioavailability/toxicity. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2016; 23: 9871-90.
8. Dehghani M, Nabipour I, Dobaradaran S, et al. Cd and Pb Concentrations in the Surface Sediments of the Asaluyeh Bay, Iran. J Community Health Res 2014; 3: 22-30.
9. Gholami Z, Nabavi BS. Influence the Amount of Total Organic Matter (TOM) and Grain Sediment on Dispersal of Macr Obenthic Community in Western Haffar River in Khoramshahr, Environ. Sci Technol 2015; 17(3): 66-97. (Persian)
10. Hamzehpour A, Darvish Bastami K, Bagheri H, et al. Survey of physicochemical properties and nutrients in surface waters of the southern Caspian Sea- Seasangan. J Mar Sci Technol Res 015; 11(1): 41-52. (Persian)
11. Maanan M, Saddik M, Chaibi M, et al. Environmental and Ecological Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in Sediments of Nador Lagoon, Morocco. Ecol Indic 2015: 31(48): 616-26.
12. Fiori E, Zavatarelli M, Pinardi N, et al. Observed and Simulated Trophic Index (TRIX) Values for the Adriatic Sea Basin. Nat Hazards Earth Syst Sci 2016; 16: 2043-54.
13. Salas F, Teixeira H, Marcos C, et al. Applicability of the Trophic Index TRIX in Two Transitional Ecosystems: the Mar Menor lagoon (Spain) and the Mondego estuary (Portugal). ICES J Mar Sci 2008; 65:1442-8.
14. PipanT. Biological Assessment of Stream Water Quality-the Example of the Reka River (Slovenia). Acta Carsologica 2000; 29(15): 22-201.
15. Vascetta M, Kauppila P, Furman E. Aggregate Indicators in Coastal Policy Making: Potentials of the Trophic Index TRIX for Sustainable Considerations of Eutrophication. J Sustain Dev 2008; 16: 282-9.
16. Vollenweider R, Giovanardi F, Montanari G, et al. Characterization of the Trophic Conditions of Marine Coastal Waters, with Special Reference to the NW Adriatic Sea: Proposal for a Trophic Scale, Turbidity and Generalized Water Quality Index. Environmetrics 1998; 9: 329-57.
17. Primpas I, Karydis M. Scaling the Trophic Index (TRIX) in Oligotrophic Marine Environments. Environ Monit Assess 2011; 178: 257-69.
18. Zoriasatein N, Jalili S, Poor F. Eavaluation of Ecological Quality Status with the Trophic Index (TRIX) Values in Coastal Area of Arvand, Northeastern of Persian Gulf, Iran. World J Fish Mar Sci 2013; 5:257-62.
19. Federation WE, Association APH. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater. Am J Public Health 2005; 1015: 49-51.
20. Puri P, Yenkie M, Sangal S, et al. Surface Water (Lakes) Quality Assessment in Nagpur City (India) Based on Water Quality Index (WQI). Rasayan Chem 2011; 4: 43-8.
21. Fathi P, Ebrahimi E, Mirghafari N, et al. The Study Spatial and Temporal Changes of Water Quality in Choghakhor Wetland Using Water Quality Index (WQI). J Aqu Eco 2016; 5(3): 41-50.
22. Ramakrishnaiah C, Sadashivaiah C, Ranganna G. Assessment of Water Quality Index for the Groundwater in Tumkur Taluk, Karnataka State, India. E-J Chem 2009; 6: 523-30.
23. Alsagh A, Barmaki M. Determination of Pollution Caused by Heavy Metals Cu, Zn, Ni and Pb in the Persian Gulf Coastal Sediments. J Environ Sci Technol 2013; 15(2): 1-11. (Persian)
24. Zhou F, Guo H, Hao Z. Spatial Distribution of Heavy Metals in Hong Kong’s Marine Sediments and their Human Impacts: a GISbased Chemometric Approach. Marine Poll Bull 2007; 54: 1372-84.
25. Habibi S, Safahieh A, Pash H. Determination of Impurity Levels of Heavy Metal (Cd, Ni, Pb and Cu) Bushehr Coastal Sediments. J Sci Technol 2013; 11(4): 84-95. (Persian)
26. Gorchev HG, Ozolins G. WHO Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality. WHO Chron 1984; 38(3): 104-8.
27. Faragallah H, Askar A, Okbah M, et al. Physico-chemical Characteristics of the Open Mediterranean Sea Water far about 60 Km from Damietta Harbor .Egypt J Ecol Nat Environ 2009; 1: 106-19.
28. Saracoglu S, Soylak M, Elci L. Enrichment and Separation of Traces of Cadmium, Chromium, Lead and Manganese Ions in Urine by Using Magnesium Hydroxide Coprecipitation Method. Trace Elem Electrolytes 2001; 18: 129-33.
29. Avelar W, Mantelatto F, Tomazelli A, et al. The Marine Mussel Perna Perna (Mollusca, Bivalvia, Mytilidae) as an Indicator of Contamination by Heavy Metals in the Ubatuba Bay .Water Air Soil Pollut 2000; 118: 65-72.
30. Kilemade M, Hartl MG, Sheehan D, et al. An Assessment of the Pollutant Status of Surficial Sediment in Cork Harbour in the South East of Ireland with Particular Reference to Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons. Mar Poll Bull 2004; 49: 1084-96.
31. Radakovitch O, Roussiez V, Ollivier P, et al. Input of Particulate Heavy Metals from Rivers and Associated Sedimentary Deposits on the Gulf of Lion Continental Shelf. Estuar Coast Shelf Sci 2008; 77: 285-95.
32. Reynolds R. Physical Oceanography of the Gulf, Strait of Hormuz, and the Gulf of Oman—Results from the Mt Mitchell expedition. Marine Poll Bull 1993; 27: 35-59.
33. Shahrban M, Shahidi AE. Determination of Water Quality of the Caspian Sea Southern Coasts Based on OECD Method and Trophic Index (TRIX). Environ Sci Technol 2009; 13(3): 193-204. (Persian)
34. Nasrollahzadeh SH, Makhlough A, Vahedi F, et al. Eutrophication Trend of Caspian Sea Water Based on Absolute Trophic Scaled Index (TRIXCS) and Unscaled Index (UNTRIX). Environ Sci 2012; 9: 49-60. (Persian)
35. Mirzayi M, Riyahi Bakhtiyari A, Salman Mahini A, et al. Analysis of the physical and chemical quality of Mazandaran province (Iran) rivers using multivariate statistical methods . J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2014; 23 (108): 41-52. (Persian)
36. Hatami Manesh M, Mirzayi M, Bandegani M, et al. Determination of mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium and chromium in salt and water of Maharloo Lake, Iran, in different seasons. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2014; 23 (108): 91- 8. (Persian)
37. Hoseyn Khezri P, Hatami Manesh M, Haghshenas A, et al. Mohammadi Bardkashki B. Source Identification and Ecological Risk Assessment of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Surface Sediments (Case Study: Pars Special Economic Energy Zone). J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2018; 27 (160) :56- 75. (Persian)